Tennis 2014. Put on your seat belts. Tighten them. We are in for a ride! Super Stars of our sport, super star coaches, super 10s and a Supersonic Season!
The Singapore Sling : Editors note : We pulled this “Shubert” out of the archives. We know he has been … 10sballs.com/?p=88308
Hey folks, Shubert here, the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is underway and it's an incredible tennis circus atmosphere within the 02 Arena. The venue itself is captivating and stunning, no way else to describe it.
Shubert’s Solinco Pre-Match Routine – 10sballs.com/?p=100223 #tennis @hapachild @SOLINCOsports
Many of you may wonder what can go into a pre-match warm up routine for traveling pros.
Shubert’s Solinco Tour Update: Buenos dias from Madrid, Spain! After a 3hr high-speed train from Barcel… 10sballs.com/?p=99935
Buenos dias from Madrid, Spain! After a 3hr high-speed train from Barcelona across the scenic countryside, I'm near the heart of the Spanish capitol city about to begin another red clay tournament adventure.
After a crazy year for our key staffers Pancho is taking a group on a much deserved vacay. That's the good news. We covered every slam.
Shubert’s Tennis Blog: The Woes of Losing: Editors note : Shubert will be representing 10sballs.com at … 10sballs.com/?p=97747
Shubert’s Tennis Blog: Changing Gears: It’s been about a week and a half since I took off the suit n’ t… 10sballs.com/?p=97717
You've seen this man at every tournament over the past few years. Every grand slam, week in and week out, wearing the 10sballs.com patch.
Shubert’s U.S. Open High & Lows Review – 10sballs.com/?p=96953 #USOpen @hapachild @usopen @BleacherReport @sportsreports @SkySportsTennis
Shubert’s U.S. Open Daily: Flushing, NYC – As 10sballs.com‘s friend and long time support Sven relates,… 10sballs.com/?p=96835
The Man Behind The Patch. Dusan Vemic by Shubert – 10sballs.com/?p=95953 #tennis @dusanVemic @DVemicFans @usopen @hapachild #tennis
Shubert’s Totally Awesome Tuesday Tidbits: The 2013 U.S. Open keeps on trucking and with it comes a whi… 10sballs.com/?p=96344
Next Page »
10sBalls Top Stories
- WILSON – LAUNCHES THE POWER-PACKED, SLEEK BURN RACKET
- RICKY DIMON’S PREVIEW AND PICKS FOR NISHIKORI VS. FERRER AND DJOKOVIC VS. MULLER ALL FROM THE 2015 AUSTRALIAN OPEN
- WILSON – DEBUTS NEXT GENERATION BLADE RACKET
- LADIES TENNIS NEWS FROM AUSTRALIA SINGLES & DOUBLES RESULTS. SHARAPOVA, HALEP, BOUCHARD ALL WIN
- AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS NEWS ON AUSTRALIA DAY , NADAL BEATS ANDERSON , MURRAY TAKES OUT DIMITROV , BERDYCH THOMPS TOMIC
- NICK KYRGIOS WINS IN 5, ANDY MURRAY WOMPS GRIGOR DIMITROV
- MEN’S & LADIES’ LATEST DRAWS & ORDER OF PLAY FROM THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS
- BLAME ROGER’S EARLY EXIT ON MIRKA’S PINK ROGER FEDERER HAT (RF) FEDERER IS EXHAUSTED THE MAN IS STILL A MERE MORTAL AND NEEDS SOME REST
- NEIL HARMAN BRITISH JOURNALIST SEEMED TO SWIPE WHOLE PASSAGES FREQUENTLY , SAD CAUSE HE COULD WRITE
- BABOLAT THE AEROPRO DRIVE PLAY ARRIVING IN JANUARY
- TENNIS NEWS FROM DOWN UNDER – UPDATE ON WAWRINKA, DJOKOVIC, NISHIKORI & JOHN ISNER LOSES TO GILLES MULLER ? YOU KNOW THE GUY THAT TOOK AWAY RODDICK’S MOJO !
- GLOBAL CHICK LOOKS AT THE WILLIAMS SISTERS AND TWO GIRLS NAMES MADISON , EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT IT’S FOUR AMERICAN WOMEN STILL IN THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN
- 2015 AUSTRALIAN OPEN LADIES SCORES & MADISON KEYS COMES OF AGE AGAINST KVITOVA , SERENA WINS AS DOES VENUS & ANOTHER AMERICAN MADISON
- RICKY DIMON’S PREVIEW AND PICKS FOR NADAL VS. ANDERSON AND BERDYCH VS. TOMIC
- EUGENIE BOUCHARD IS ASKED TO TWIRL. PLUS MORE UPDATES AND GOSSIP FROM THE 2015 AUSTRALIAN OPEN
In Case You Missed It
Check out these EPA fan shots from the Australian Open tennis in Melbourne.
Was Roger Federer's 6-4, 7-6 (5), 4-6, 7-6 (5) loss to Andreas Seppi in Friday's third round of the Australian Open a disappointing one for Federer and his fans? Absolutely. Was it a crippling one? Of course not.
Roger Federer feared well before stepping onto court in the Australian Open third round against Andreas Seppi that something was not quite right with his game. The Swiss second seed found out the hard way that his sensation was correct as he lost in the third round in Melbourne for the first time in 14 years, taking a 6-4, 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 7-6 (7-5) defeat...
Corporate protagonists are already playing shift the blame as a "sexism" spat erupted in entertaining fashion at the Australian Open. The incident springs from an innocent-sounding request for admitted WTA shopaholic and fashionista Genie Bouchard - who wears the eye-catching Maria Sharapova clothing line from Nike...
What happened? Well ok maybe we’re being a teeny bit sensationalist, of course by now we know what happened. The rock solid favourite for the title exited stage left from the first Slam of the year.