Tennis 2014. Put on your seat belts. Tighten them. We are in for a ride! Super Stars of our sport, super star coaches, super 10s and a Supersonic Season!
The Singapore Sling : Editors note : We pulled this “Shubert” out of the archives. We know he has been … 10sballs.com/?p=88308
Hey folks, Shubert here, the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is underway and it's an incredible tennis circus atmosphere within the 02 Arena. The venue itself is captivating and stunning, no way else to describe it.
Shubert’s Solinco Pre-Match Routine – 10sballs.com/?p=100223 #tennis @hapachild @SOLINCOsports
Many of you may wonder what can go into a pre-match warm up routine for traveling pros.
Shubert’s Solinco Tour Update: Buenos dias from Madrid, Spain! After a 3hr high-speed train from Barcel… 10sballs.com/?p=99935
Buenos dias from Madrid, Spain! After a 3hr high-speed train from Barcelona across the scenic countryside, I'm near the heart of the Spanish capitol city about to begin another red clay tournament adventure.
After a crazy year for our key staffers Pancho is taking a group on a much deserved vacay. That's the good news. We covered every slam.
Shubert’s Tennis Blog: The Woes of Losing: Editors note : Shubert will be representing 10sballs.com at … 10sballs.com/?p=97747
Shubert’s Tennis Blog: Changing Gears: It’s been about a week and a half since I took off the suit n’ t… 10sballs.com/?p=97717
You've seen this man at every tournament over the past few years. Every grand slam, week in and week out, wearing the 10sballs.com patch.
Shubert’s U.S. Open High & Lows Review – 10sballs.com/?p=96953 #USOpen @hapachild @usopen @BleacherReport @sportsreports @SkySportsTennis
Shubert’s U.S. Open Daily: Flushing, NYC – As 10sballs.com‘s friend and long time support Sven relates,… 10sballs.com/?p=96835
The Man Behind The Patch. Dusan Vemic by Shubert – 10sballs.com/?p=95953 #tennis @dusanVemic @DVemicFans @usopen @hapachild #tennis
Shubert’s Totally Awesome Tuesday Tidbits: The 2013 U.S. Open keeps on trucking and with it comes a whi… 10sballs.com/?p=96344
Next Page »
10sBalls Top Stories
- PANCHO’S POSTCARD FROM PARIS, ENJOYING THE GROUNDS OF ROLAND GARROS AT THE FRENCH OPEN, THE SMELL OF TENNIS BALLS IS IN THE AIR
- POSTCARD FROM PARIS FROM SVEN GROENEVELD
- Roland Garros 2015 – New Tennis FILA Collections At The French Open
- Roland Garros 2015 – Women’s draw – is this the most wide-open yet?
- Roland Garros Draw Breakdown – Eyes left as ‘that’ quarter-final looms large
- FRENCH OPEN DRAWS AND RICKY’S PICKS IN PARIS
- RICKY’S PICKS FOR TENNIS PULLOUTS IN PARIS: WAWRINKA, ISNER, GULBIS, AND VERDASCO BENEFIT FROM RAONIC’S WITHDRAWAL
- THE TENNIS PLAYERS DRESS UP TO ATTEND THE FRENCH OPEN PLAYERS PARTY HELD AT THE EIFFEL TOWER VIA INSTAGRAM
- KAIA KANEPI WTA TENNIS STAR HAS A GREAT NEW CLOTHING LINE CALLED SOFIBELLA THAT SHE WILL BE WEARING IN PARIS AT THE FRENCH OPEN
- GLOBAL CHICK’S INSTAGRAM PICKS OF TENNIS PLAYERS PEEKS @ PARIS, THE FRENCH OPEN IS ONLY DAYS AWAY
- TENNIS PERSONALITY MARY CARILLO WILL RECEIVE THE INTERNATIONAL TENNIS FEDERATIONS HIGHEST HONOR
- DIRECTV’s 2015 FRENCH OPEN TENNIS ON TELEVISION, TENNIS TV SCHEDULE
- PANCHO’S PARIS POSTCARD, IT’S THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM… TENNIS BALLS & PLAYERS WILL BE POUNDED INTO THE CLAY
- GULBIS WINS A MATCH (!!!), BUT NOW HAS TO FACE THIEM BY RICKY DIMON
- PANCHO’S PHOTO GALLERY FROM PARIS, THE FRENCH OPEN TENNIS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN
In Case You Missed It
Nick Kyrgios, Dominic Thiem, and Borna Coric are part of what has become an intriguing second-round lineup at the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur.
In its ninth year of French Open coverage, Tennis Channel is launching two new preview shows that dive into the many variables of match ups and outcomes that could happen at the Paris-based major this year.
Nutella Amaretto Cookie Gelato is another favorite of mine, here in beautiful Roma...playful and delicious, this flavor is sure to bring out the kiddo in any grumpy adult. (I actually tested this theory today, a particularly hot day in Roma, by treating a grumpy travel companion to a generous heaping scoop...
What a week that was! Rome brought us gelato, pizza, pasta, all manner of coffee products and the world’s best in their last bit of action before the start of the French Open.
Put away your ice-creams and prepare to get out your pains-au-chocolat in a week’s time as the best players take a breather before the second Grand Slam of the year, the French Open.