Venus Williams feeling fit, healthy for new season (Yahoo Sports)
Venus Williams says she’s as fit and healthy as she has been in years and hopes to turn a dream into reality when she starts her season at the Auckland WTA tournament from Monday. The seven-time grand slam winner arrived in Auckland from Los Angeles on Friday and said her aim was to reach the Auckland final. Williams said ”the other day I dreamed I had a win and I woke up and realized I hadn’t even played a round.
This is a syndicated post, read the rest here:
Yahoo Sports - Tennis News.
10sBalls Top Stories
- FEDERER FLIES THROUGH WIMBLEDON OPENER, ON COURSE FOR WINNER OF ROOMMATE SHOWDOWN
- 2015 WIMBLEDON – TOMORROW’S ORDER OF PLAY, WEDNESDAY DAY 3
- VERY HOT @ WIMBLEDON TODAY, FEDERER, MURRAY, AND EVEN RAFA ALL PLAYED “FAST” GLOBAL CHICK CHECKS IN, EITHER THE HEAT GOT TO HER OR THE PIMMS….
- AN EARLY MORNING AT WIMBLEDON BY JELENA ZIVANOVIC
- TO SIR WITH LOVE!!! HAPPY 103rd BIRTHDAY To E.R. “TED” BRAITHWAITE BY LOVEY JERGENS
- ROGER FEDERER & RAFA NADAL AT WIMBLEDON 2015 TENNIS, 10SBALLS / EPA PHOTO GALLERY
- The Exhibition of Olympic Champion Max Mirnyi’s (Maksim Mirny) Trophies
- 10SBALLS_COM / EPA SHARE PHOTOS FROM THE 2015 WIMBLEDON TENNIS
- WIMBLEDON GENTLEMEN’S RESULTS, GOSSIP, TENNIS TIDBITS
- DJOKOVIC WINS, HEWITT’S CAREER AT WIMBLEDON COMES TO A CLOSE BY RICKY DIMON
- SVEN GROENEVELD’S ORANGECOACH WILL LEAD THE WAY FOR EUROPEAN TENNIS COACHES
- THE CHAMPIONSHIPS WIMBLEDON 2015 – ORDER OF PLAY FOR TUESDAY 30 JUNE & DRAWS
- WIMBLEDON 2015 EPA PHOTO GALLERY, LOVEY’S PICKS
- WIMBLEDON TENNIS NEWS, GOSSIP AND MORE FROM LONDON BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLOBAL CHICK
- IS BORIS BECKER SERIOUS? WHY IS HE BEING SO OUTSPOKEN? TRYING TO SELL HIS BOOK? IS KRIS KARDASHIAN HIS NEW MANAGER?
In Case You Missed It
In a letter dated, July 23, 2014 and sent to ITWA Co-President Paul Newman, Harman said, in part, “…I have decided to resign from ITWA and do so with a heavy heart but it is clear that I have no alternative.
Jaguar, The Official Car of The Championships, today launched its #FeelWimbledon campaign, which uses cutting edge sensors to analyse and celebrate the unique spectrum of emotions associated with the world’s number one tennis tournament.
Now that Wimbledon 2015 has begun, click here to check out the latest EPA photos from the tournament!
Jaguar is hoping to make the most of its new Wimbledon transport sponsorship, with the iconic British brand launching a marketing awareness effort as the Championships began.
"To be connected with the top touring coaches in the world to conduct a personal video analysis was previously unattainable..."