Djokovic advances to Australian Open final (Yahoo! Sports)
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Two-time defending champion Novak Djokovic advanced to his third consecutive Australian Open final with a 6-2, 6-2, 6-1 win over No. 4-seeded David Ferrer on Thursday night.
This is a syndicated post, read the rest here:
Yahoo! Sports - Tennis News.
10sBalls Top Stories
- PARIS ATP MEN’S TENNIS MASTERS , FEDERER , MURRAY , DJOKOVIC , NISHIKORI & RAONIC ALL ADVANCE
- ANDY MURRAY CLINCHES BERTH IN WORLD TOUR FINALS (ATP) , RICKY DIMON REPORTS ON THE RACE , THRILLING TENNIS
- FEDERER SHOOTS A COOL COMMERCIAL
- ANDY MURRAY BEATS GRIGOR DIMITROV IN PARIS AND GETS HIS BERTH FOR THE LONDON @BARCLAYS YEAR END CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD AT THE 02 ARENA. BY RICHARD EVANS.
- NEIL HARMAN BRITISH JOURNALIST SEEMED TO SWIPE WHOLE PASSAGES FREQUENTLY , SAD CAUSE HE COULD WRITE
- EPA PHOTO GALLERY OF THE BNP PARIBAS MASTERS IN PARIS, ALEJANDRO’S PICKS
- FEDERER, WAWRINKA, TSONGA, DIMITROV, MURRAY, MONFILS ALL WINNERS IN PARIS, BNP PARIBAS BERCY
- RAONIC STAYS ALIVE, FERRER ANSWERS AS WORLD TOUR FINALS HEATS UP IN PARIS BY RICKY DIMON
- MURRAY WINS – BERCY FIRST STORY FROM RICHARD EVANS, PARIS
- NEW DAD NOVAK DJOKOVIC WINS PARIS OPENER
- MILOS RAONIC KEEPS ALIVE HIS LONDON BID WITH NAIL-BITING PARIS WIN
- ANDY MURRAY ONE VICTORY AWAY FROM LONDON BERTH
- ROY EMERSON TENNIS CHAMPION RUNS THE BEST TENNIS CAMP IN THE WORLD @ THE PALACE HOTEL IN GSTAAD , SWITZERLAND BY RICHARD EVANS
- US OPEN TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL MILITARY APPRECIATION DAY WITH JOE HUNT TRIBUTE
- THE US TENNIS CONGRESS BY CRAIG CIGNARELLI
In Case You Missed It
Check out these EPA photos of the ATP tennis in Paris.
After a quarter century of questionably-successful exploits, the USTA Player Development (PD) division is, once again, making a change. Patrick McEnroe no longer sports the PD crown, and the National Board has begun the search for a successor. Having spent the last two decades watching regime after regime take the PD division’s reigns – only to drop them a few years later after effecting policies that have yet to produce a US Champion – I’m inclined to offer some thoughts...
When I was a young girl, my Mother would take me to a Shoe store to buy my One yearly pair of shoes. I only got one pair because that was all she could afford. She always bought an expensive pair of Saddle Oxfords that had no style but endured forever! I know "Forever" because no matter how I abused them, they would not scuff, and they would not wear out!
The 2007 Wimbledon mixed doubles Champion Jamie Murray, and former British Davis Cup player Ross Hutchins will team up in the doubles field at the Statoil Masters Tennis, the IMG-owned and staged event which will be held at the Royal Albert Hall from 3-7 December.
I write not as a tennis player, only as a passionate Roger Federer fan. I’ve never played a day of tennis in my life but I fell in love with how Roger played tennis at Wimbledon some years ago.