Djokovic advances to Australian Open final (Yahoo! Sports)
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Two-time defending champion Novak Djokovic advanced to his third consecutive Australian Open final with a 6-2, 6-2, 6-1 win over No. 4-seeded David Ferrer on Thursday night.
This is a syndicated post, read the rest here:
Yahoo! Sports - Tennis News.
10sBalls Top Stories
- RICKY DIMON’S QUARTERFINAL PICKS, INCLUDING NOVAK DJOKOVIC VS. MILOS RAONIC AND VENUS WILLIAMS VS. MADISON KEYS
- GLOBAL CHICK REPORTS ON RAFA LOSS TO BERDYCH AS WELL AS ANDY MURRAY BEATING NICK KYRGIOS
- MEN’S & LADIES’ DRAWS FROM DOWN UNDER, BERDYCH STUNS NADAL, WILL MEET ANDY MURRAY IN SEMIFINAL
- INDIAN WELLS TENNIS GARDEN , INDIAN WELLS CALIFORNIA LAUNCHES GREAT NEW WHEELCHAIR TENNIS CLINIC PROGRAM
- RICKY DIMON’S PREVIEW AND PICKS FOR NADAL VS. BERDYCH AND MURRAY VS. KYRGIOS
- GLOBAL CHICK CELEBRATES AUSTRALIA DAY AND IS READY FOR VENUS & SERENA WILLIAMS BIG MATCH UP
- IS NICK KYRGIOS THE AUZZIE VERSION OF A “PUNK KID” LIKE ANDRE AGASSI WAS ? AND WHAT’S WITH BERNIE TOMIC DOING TRASHING CRAIG TILEY ? ONCE A PUNK ALWAYS A PUNK ?
- WHEELCHAIR TENNIS GETS A THREE YEAR DEAL WITH NEC , WHEELCHAIR TENNIS PLAYERS ARE THE BEST !
- ALEJANDRO PICKS MORE EPA PHOTOS FROM DOWN UNDER, RAFA, SHARAPOVA & MORE
- WILSON – LAUNCHES THE POWER-PACKED, SLEEK BURN RACKET
- RICKY DIMON’S PREVIEW AND PICKS FOR NISHIKORI VS. FERRER AND DJOKOVIC VS. MULLER ALL FROM THE 2015 AUSTRALIAN OPEN
- WILSON – DEBUTS NEXT GENERATION BLADE RACKET
- LADIES TENNIS NEWS FROM AUSTRALIA SINGLES & DOUBLES RESULTS. SHARAPOVA, HALEP, BOUCHARD ALL WIN
- AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS NEWS ON AUSTRALIA DAY , NADAL BEATS ANDERSON , MURRAY TAKES OUT DIMITROV , BERDYCH THOMPS TOMIC
- NICK KYRGIOS WINS IN 5, ANDY MURRAY WOMPS GRIGOR DIMITROV
In Case You Missed It
Roger. Roger. Roger. You are the best tennis player ever. You are the G.O.A.T. ! You are really Betterer. But you are only one guy with a big, big , big , big life. Mirka and her pink hat looked adorable. The girls look beautiful. Leo and Lenny are adorable.
More than two months after Neil Harman, the long standing Tennis Correspondent of The Times of London was suspended on charges of plagiarism, Daily Tennis News understands his employment with the newspaper has been formally terminated.
Babolat announced it already in May 2014 " In 2015 we will have more and more players using Babolat PLAY on the Tour. I am convinced that within the next 10 years, Tennis world will be 100% connected ".
Things are heating up in Australia and this summer it's not the bright sun or heat index or my thermometer. Or outside temperature. Yes, we are close to the equator and need our sunnies. Yes , all the clothing is hot pick and yellow all more reasons to wear "sunnies".
Yes dear readers, hang on to your “bonza” hats, especially if they’re the fancy ones with straws and space for your Aussie beer! We are almost at the first week of skewed body clocks and massive bugs the size of pterodactyls.