Czechs take 2-1 lead over Spain in Davis Cup (Yahoo! Sports)
PRAGUE (AP) — The Czech Republic won the doubles Saturday to take a 2-1 lead over defending champion Spain in the Davis Cup final, moving one victory away from its first title as an independent nation.
This is a syndicated post, read the rest here:
Yahoo! Sports - Tennis News.
10sBalls Top Stories
- INDIAN WELLS TENNIS GARDEN , INDIAN WELLS CALIFORNIA LAUNCHES GREAT NEW WHEELCHAIR TENNIS CLINIC PROGRAM
- RICKY DIMON’S PREVIEW AND PICKS FOR NADAL VS. BERDYCH AND MURRAY VS. KYRGIOS
- GLOBAL CHICK CELEBRATES AUSTRALIA DAY AND IS READY FOR VENUS & SERENA WILLIAMS BIG MATCH UP
- MEN’S & LADIES’ DRAWS & ORDER OF PLAY FROM THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS
- IS NICK KYRGIOS THE AUZZIE VERSION OF A “PUNK KID” LIKE ANDRE AGASSI WAS ? AND WHAT’S WITH BERNIE TOMIC DOING TRASHING CRAIG TILEY ? ONCE A PUNK ALWAYS A PUNK ?
- WHEELCHAIR TENNIS GETS A THREE YEAR DEAL WITH NEC , WHEELCHAIR TENNIS PLAYERS ARE THE BEST !
- ALEJANDRO PICKS MORE EPA PHOTOS FROM DOWN UNDER, RAFA, SHARAPOVA & MORE
- WILSON – LAUNCHES THE POWER-PACKED, SLEEK BURN RACKET
- RICKY DIMON’S PREVIEW AND PICKS FOR NISHIKORI VS. FERRER AND DJOKOVIC VS. MULLER ALL FROM THE 2015 AUSTRALIAN OPEN
- WILSON – DEBUTS NEXT GENERATION BLADE RACKET
- LADIES TENNIS NEWS FROM AUSTRALIA SINGLES & DOUBLES RESULTS. SHARAPOVA, HALEP, BOUCHARD ALL WIN
- AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS NEWS ON AUSTRALIA DAY , NADAL BEATS ANDERSON , MURRAY TAKES OUT DIMITROV , BERDYCH THOMPS TOMIC
- NICK KYRGIOS WINS IN 5, ANDY MURRAY WOMPS GRIGOR DIMITROV
- BLAME ROGER’S EARLY EXIT ON MIRKA’S PINK ROGER FEDERER HAT (RF) FEDERER IS EXHAUSTED THE MAN IS STILL A MERE MORTAL AND NEEDS SOME REST
- NEIL HARMAN BRITISH JOURNALIST SEEMED TO SWIPE WHOLE PASSAGES FREQUENTLY , SAD CAUSE HE COULD WRITE
In Case You Missed It
Babolat announced it already in May 2014 " In 2015 we will have more and more players using Babolat PLAY on the Tour. I am convinced that within the next 10 years, Tennis world will be 100% connected ".
Things are heating up in Australia and this summer it's not the bright sun or heat index or my thermometer. Or outside temperature. Yes, we are close to the equator and need our sunnies. Yes , all the clothing is hot pick and yellow all more reasons to wear "sunnies".
Yes dear readers, hang on to your “bonza” hats, especially if they’re the fancy ones with straws and space for your Aussie beer! We are almost at the first week of skewed body clocks and massive bugs the size of pterodactyls.
Click here to see the ladies' singles & doubles results from the Australian Open.
The fourth round of the Australian Open gets underway on Sunday and a blockbuster men's singles lineup features Rafael Nadal vs. Kevin Anderson and Tomas Berdych vs. Bernard Tomic. We've already seen one major surprise involving Andreas Seppi and Roger Federer. Is it time to sound the upset alert again?